The Azizi Lab utilizes an interdisciplinary approach combining cutting-edge single-cell genomic technologies with statistical machine learning techniques, to characterize complex populations of interacting cells in the tumor microenvironment as well as their dysregulated circuitry.
Our lab is primarily affiliated with the Biomedical Engineering Department and the Irving Institute for Cancer Dynamics (IICD) at Columbia University. We are also affiliated with the Computer Science Department, Data Science Institute and the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Joy Fan receives the Van C. Mow fellowship
- Cameron Park receives the Kaganov fellowship
- Columbia University Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center features our research
- Columbia University Bio Bytes Podcast chat with Elham Azizi
- Azizi lab awarded Data Science Institute Seed Grant in partnership with IICD, with Dr. Jellert Gaublomme and Dr. Brent Stockwell
recent & upcoming Talks
- Systems Biology Seminar Series, Boston University, March 2020.
- Annual Engineering in Medicine Symposium, Columbia University, February 2020.
- Inaugural Irving Institute for Cancer Dynamics seminar, Columbia University, November 2019.
- New Investigator Keynote Talk, 12th annual RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory & Systems Genomics, New York, November 2019.